Author Topic: Bite me.....  (Read 9920 times)

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bite me.....
« on: June 20, 2021, 08:02:04 PM »
Man, that "bite me" is one tough dude. Did y'all see how he had Putin quaking in his boots when he gave him that list of 16 things not to hack. Man, I bet that did the trick! The "trick" being telling our enemies EXACTLY what to hack. I feel so much safer with him in charge of the border and destroying our ability to be energy independent again. What was Pres. Trump thinking when he made us that way and we were exporting oil instead of buying it from our enemies.  Shutting down the pipeline, Anwar and trying to stop fracking. It was pure brilliance and allowing Russia to build theirs in Germany was just genius.

We are in deep shit boys......but don't worry Kameltoe has the border under control.
Ed

henry

• View Profile
Re: Bite me.....
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 03:13:46 AM »
Ed, I was concerned.  No Biden jabs all year when there were low-hanging fruits to harvest. 

I guess the most concerning part of this give-a-way, squash enterprise movement is the affect on those pesky tiny gnats like inflation and global presence.  I lived through Jimmy Carter's assault on America.  Try graduating college and getting any job in 1978-1979.  All the while, what little side employment you were able to obtain was significantly compromised by double digit inflation.  I wish I could had attained the position of converting road signs to metric standards.  ;D

Lord have mercy...

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 05:17:56 PM »
Now that the political forum is back on this site, I wonder if the big tech is watching us again...  ???

As for Joke Biden's moves, I think everything he does in public is devised by his advisors.  In this case, literally everything.

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 11:33:18 PM »
Ain't it cool how the Taliban turned 3 months into 3 days?  Now that's progress and production!

TEA FOR ONE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 09:29:26 PM »
I think this is all one big distraction,to keep everyone from seeing what's going on in our very own backyard.

Capt. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 10:01:39 PM »
I think this is all one big distraction,to keep everyone from seeing what's going on in our very own backyard.

???

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 01:53:47 AM »
^ Crisis at our southern border and exploitation of Covid scamdemic.

Capt. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 06:57:34 AM »
^ Crisis at our southern border and exploitation of Covid scamdemic.

Sorry Sonic if I ask, but in what world are you living in?

Scandemic?

One of the largest humanitarian catastrophes a distraction?

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2021, 01:59:58 PM »
I can't speak for Sonic, but here in the good ol' US, COVID does seem to be a political football.  One example is the southern border crisis where COVID is pretty much ignored and illegal immigrants are dispersed into the interior without mandatory vaccination or adequate testing.

Another is the push to let deadbeat tenants squat on properties owned by landlords that haven't seen rent payments for many months.  The rights of the owners are and have been trampled upon and the govt. seems to not care if these folks can pay property taxes, insurance, mortgages, maintenance, etc.  Employers are begging for workers, but many people would rather live rent free and collect stimulus checks.  There are zero incentives to get off the couch and work.

Speaking of "free govt. money"... I filed my income tax on-time electronically last spring and my return is simple.  My retirement income is modest, but adequate (I'm not wealthy).  The IRS claimed the return should be processed in 21 days.  I, and others, are waiting for refund checks/deposits, but the explanation we get is that the govt. is giving priority to processing COVID checks.  So, I can't get my refund nor can I get the COVID money because my tax return is "pending".  The same thing happened in 2020.  They assure me that if I don't get the COVID money, I can write it off of my 2021 taxes (like I did this year).  I was planning to use the money to pay my house property tax and insurance.

Okay, I have whined enough.   :'(

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2021, 04:08:46 PM »
Sorry Sonic if I ask, but in what world are you living in?

Scandemic?

One of the largest humanitarian catastrophes a distraction?
Scamdemic is the term I borrowed from Ed and it's a description of how this crisis is being exploited by certain politicians to further their political agenda, sadly.

As for what the distraction is, henry posted the speed of Taliban's takeover, then TEA FOR ONE suspected it being a distraction to cover up what's going on in our very own backyard, then you responded with "Huh" emoji as in not sure what he means.  Yes, here in the USA, there are very serious events happening that will affect 330 million people in bad ways.  That's about 10 times the number of Afghanistan population.

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2021, 08:40:31 PM »
Well, it is a scamdemic if one pays attention to THE DATA AND SCIENCE. Kids do not get, transmit easily or die from it but yet they have to wear a fucking "face covering" which not a single SCIENTIFIC study has show to do anything at all.?

Why did no one die of the Flu last year. Why do they count ANY death  a "covid death" if the person happens to have had it when they ran off the road on the motorcycle, Which actually happened it was found out.

Masks do not do a fucking thing to protect you or anyone else. A "vaccine" is "supposed" to protect YOU from getting the illness forever, that is what a "vaccine" is. . So why would you care, if vaccinated  if I have one (mask) on or not? Why would you wear one. Uh, because it's all a lie. People who are getting the vaccine are STILL getting sick, a fact. Only not "as sick" the folks who have not had the vaccine  "they" tell us. Really, where is the science on that? yet we are to believe these same people who lie about masks are telling the truth about anything?

Follow the money....my Mom took Hydroxy for YEARS for Lupus. But when it might help with covid and you say that you were banned...."they" said 'it's not safe" . FUCKING LIARS....it's been used for decades for Lupus and other things. A buddy is getting over it now. His wife is on Hydroxy for...wait for it....lupus. has been for years. She has had no symptoms at all.

That's just the beginning of the lies.....

Mandatory mask rules are simply....   COMPLIANCE TRAINING FOR THE SHEEPLE.  All of the people pushing them know it, they do not wear them, they know the truth but there are enough sheeple that don't to make them seem sane. they are not. They are evil and they don't give a fuck about anything but power and control.

Ed

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2021, 09:23:06 PM »
Love that image!  ;D

This humanoid breed called sheeple, have been increasing in numbers lately.  I'm not sure if it's only in the USA or global event but it's not good.

We'll see how California governor recall process turns out.  It will give us some indication of the future of USA.

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2021, 03:52:22 AM »
Here's the fda.gov website explanation regarding the effectiveness of masks:

Q: Do face masks provide protection from coronavirus?
A: Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others. The CDC has guidance for wearing masks. Wearing a face mask may limit exposure to respiratory droplets and large particles and may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus.

So, that's quite a departure from the story we hear from the CDC and other governmental bodies.  The fda stops short of saying masks are effective for the healthy person on the receiving end of a cough. 

This makes sense to me.  Think about it, surgical masks worn by OR doctors are there to protect the patients, not the other way around.

Thinking that a crude, ill-fitting mask having air infiltration around the perimeter will protect someone from viruses is wishful thinking.

Capt. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2021, 07:21:25 AM »
Hey Henry;

Think of the mask being more of a difusor then a protector. The virus is way to small to be blocked by the material of any mask, no matter which one you use. But what it does, it directs the majority of the air we breath out to the side, and up and down our face, instead straight ahead. Plus it holds back most of those 'droplets' of moisture we breath out, which carry the majority of all kinds of bacterias and viruses.

Best way to protect ourselves from Covid 19: DISTANCE to the next person, 1.5 - 2 meters min.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2021, 03:22:33 PM »
Last fall, CDC released the stats on those who contracted Covid-19 and over 70% of constant mask wearers contracted it.  Say goodbye to mask when it comes to protection against Covid virus.  The best protection against it is our immune system, just like other respiratory viruses.