Author Topic: In case people forgot.....  (Read 202 times)

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
In case people forgot.....
« on: August 02, 2021, 07:31:23 PM »
XX=FEMALE
XY=MALE

Soooo, the man pretending to be a girl "lost"  his weight lifting contest.  I don't think so. I think he threw the thing and it was all staged to "get the foot in the door" for freaks like him. I'm actually a little sad for  "boys" like him who can't make it in sports  as men and have to pretend to be girls to win something, which in their sick mind is "something". It makes me sad the mental problems they must have to think any normal person thinks they "accomplished something." by competing against a GIRL. I do not think for a second he has gender dysphoria nor has transsexual desires and actually thinks he's a girl.  That would be his own business but damn, WEIGHT LIFTING against women or running against them is simply wrong. I have the greatest respect for women (except AOC and her ilk) and in many, many areas they are our equal or better for sure. Not in sports and physical strength and endurance generally speaking. There will be no trans. linebackers in the NFL...but I promise Danica Patrick can drive a race or any other car better than 99% of men.  I think he's a loser being used. In this case I think this was the plan from the get go and I am also sad I did not see and predict it.

Men and women should compete in anything that they are on equal footing and that is a shitload of things.....weightlifting and pro football are not those things....we all know the ones they can kick our ass at. Sabine Schmitz is the queen of the Nurburgring. As I just typed the last line I was going to put a link to her. She was one of my hero's and one very funny, fearless woman. I just now see she had died. I do not know how I missed this.
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/17/motorsport/sabine-schmitz-death-scli-intl-spt/index.html

I do not care one little bit who someone cares to love, date or live with, not one little bit, it means nothing to me or even if a woman comes in the men's bathroom while I am in there,  I will be a PERFECT GENTLEMAN and give her space or leave if possible right away (and probably guard the door for her, we've all done that at a club, right?) but I can tell you for a fact if a fake man goes into the girls bathroom for any reason and MY wife or daughter is in there it will be very ugly. Some things should not have to be tolerated

I guess that is just one more reason I am a "Bad American".
Ed

sonic

• View Profile
Re: In case people forgot.....
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 01:51:05 AM »
There is a deeper plot in all this.  It's to control the citizens.  Control the language and you can control the argument.  Once that happens, then the rest fall in line like domino. 

I suppose pierre can debunk me if he still visits this forum.

TEA FOR ONE

• View Profile
Re: In case people forgot.....
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 09:50:50 PM »
Sonic,sir,you have hit the nail squarely on the head.