Author Topic: Simone Biles  (Read 1959 times)

henry

• View Profile
Simone Biles
« on: August 04, 2021, 08:24:37 AM »
IMO this is the only article that tells the truth:

the reality

The world seems to have made a new medal for the Olympics, the coveted Platinum edition reserved for the selfish few and somewhat oppressed.  Oh, some perverse Dr. touched me years ago.  That's a bad thing, but why now is it a performance deal-breaking moment. Why didn't that prevent Ms. Biles from withdrawing before she denied another athlete from participating?

Not only that, she has something called "the twisties" where athletes lose the connection between mind and body.  All that stuff along with performance anxiety and a bag of enigma.  This stuff bothers folks that have mental issues and need meds to control their lives.  I doubt many are fond of the latest push for bad behavior and general deviance by the pampered to be accepted as a mental illness (you hear me Phelps?).

Let's say, I'm not buying what the purveyors of sheeple media are vomiting. 

For the past two years we have been consumed with worry about COVID, but I truly believe a few other issues are more important.

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Simone Biles
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 06:33:36 PM »
This is exactly why this board exists. Thank you Henry. I am as sick about it as you are.

I should not even start on "drag queen reading at the library". Thank God (for them) that Sidney was not subjected to that perversion. I'd be in jail and many would wish they never even thought about that filth. ANYONE that ALLOWS that perverted shit to be shown to kids should be dealt with in an 'appropriate" fashion. One that would get you in jail and if ANYONE that CONTRIBUTED to my kid being subjected  to that filth WITHOUT MY PERMISSION would be on the "list".

I am SICK of normalizing perverted behavior and allowing kids to be exposed to it.

Kids should be allowed to grow up and when mature make their own decisions as to who to love. They should not be subjected to fat, perverted men pretending to be women for any reason.

See what you did Henry!? :)
Ed

henry

• View Profile
Re: Simone Biles
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 10:22:43 PM »
Yes Ed, it made me wide awake at 4AM to make a post.  These idiots will eventually crash and burn as the stupidity known as "inclusion" runs into the wall.  What really upsets me is these fools are harming good people that really need protection and understanding.  I know a few folks that are upset to be swept up into this lunatic fringe "movement" just because of their lifestyle.

BTW, Charlotte has an all-out gang bang problem, especially in one area.  The city's response is to hire a drug dealing felon that served over a decade in jail to head up a community task force.  According to those morons, he will have his boys on the skreets (his word) to counteract crime before the real police need to intervene.  Of course, this brainiac felon was brought in from Chi-town.  I hope someone will be following the money very closely.

Yea, if you want peace on the skreets, look to Chicago for solutions.   ::)