Author Topic: Mike Lindell....My Pillow  (Read 3514 times)

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mike Lindell....My Pillow
« on: August 22, 2021, 05:07:20 PM »
Well, Mike is fighting for America, using his own money and being cancelled by all the left, which is pretty much all social media and his products are being dropped by commie retailers.

So with that in mind...... About a year go Dad bought 2 My Pillows. They were the soft fill. They did not like them and gave them to us. We did not either. Gave one to Ray. He likes it.

Well, since Mike is being denied the right to sell in the stores he used to I decided to order one in "firm, more fill".  Got it a few months ago. It is "killer". I've washed it and it seems good as new. Dried the thing in the dryer. It is true mine does in fact stay "plumped up" all night. Best we ever had and Helen buys pillows, good ones. She told me last night to get her one after I made her give me mine back. :) In the time I had it she apparently never slept on it! She liked her "beauty Rest".

Helen also buys sheets, as good as she can afford. The ones we were sleeping on are 1100 thread count and nice and shiny and soft. She has a bunch of unopened ones of other brands. I decided to support Mike some more and I ordered the Giza Dream sheets. We got them a couple days ago. Describing them is not easy. They are very light and smooth and soft. They are 400 thread count and seem to be softer than all our others.  I have no idea how they would compare to "Boll and Branch" or other really high end sheets but I can say for a fact they are not "cheap" even at 50% off but since we have a set I would gladly pay the full price because they are worth it and I want to support Lindell. We are going to get a second set, I hope they will still be 59% off! :) Some of the ones Helen has were well over a hundred bucks some almost 150. Of course she buys stuff on sale so they were very discounted. But still we will be getting more Giza Dreams. We both think they are what Mike claims they are.

A Patriot selling a great product at a fair price.
Ed
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 05:10:04 PM by thehornshoppe »

TEA FOR ONE

• View Profile
Re: Mike Lindell....My Pillow
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 07:36:18 PM »
My wife and I also support his company. She ordered a set of sheets a couple months ago. Please don't ask me thread count!  It doesn't matter if you don't agree with him. Anyone that is willing to put their money where their mouth is, is alright with me.  Besides,this guy is employing AMERICANS, in AMERICA!!

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 07:54:07 PM »
I have no idea how they would compare to "Boll and Branch"
I do since I have both.  B & B is little softer / smoother but thinner.  My Pillow sheets are almost as smooth as B & B but cheaper, especially when discount code is used. 

I've been using My Pillow pillows for about 6 years and haven't looked at any other brands.  I guess that means it's working well.

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 08:31:38 PM »
TFO, do you like them? I just ordered a second set. I see it like this....I'll keep this "kid safe', if a person  and partner (see how I did that?) sleep with a minimum amount of clothes ;)  then they are for sure worth every penny in our minds. If one wears full pajamas or a bunch of night clothes, why bother? However, if a major part of your body is not clothed, well, I did order a second set. OOPS, just gave away personal info. :) 

Never thought I'd give a rats ass about a pillow or sheets but I do thank the fuckers on the left for causing me to support Mike. Now, all those new high thread count sets Helen has will make great Christmas presents for those that don't have Giza Dreams. :) And the dogs have new shit to destroy, our old pillows, of course.
Ed

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 04:26:38 PM »
Hey Guys, My wife (Sherry) bought a pair at Target a few years ago.  They were a disappointment.  Two things:  too soft and the covering was inferior to similar offerings.  I'm pretty sure she purchased the low-end pillow.  I'll consider looking at the premium stuff that you guys have.

No free lunch... wait, that's not true!   ;D ;D ;D

God, we are really old talking about bedding products.  That's okay, we own it.   ;)

BTW - Salute the Kammander in Chief.  It's just a matter of time.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 04:44:52 PM »
They were a disappointment.  Two things:  too soft
Did you use selection chart they have?  I did and found out that it's too firm. 

and the covering was inferior to similar offerings.
What covering?  Their pillows are to be used with pillow case of your own.

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2021, 07:03:06 PM »
sonic, I was referring to the fabric encasing the pillow.  Gosh, I had no idea after 65 years of sleeping on pillows that they needed a fucking pillowcase.  ::)

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 07:28:45 PM »
Why be so moody over a pillow talk?  :o

If you have a good pillowcase, what difference does the fabric encasement under it make?  I'll answer, nowhere nearly as much as what's below that encasement.

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2021, 09:22:31 PM »
The deal is that after a gentle wash, the fabric started splitting in a few areas.  I've never had that happen before with other pillows.  Maybe a bad batch?

I would think their better quality pillows wouldn't have that issue.  I'll look into their other offerings, but so far I'm not a big fan.

Lindell is pretty cool.  From crack to fame... not bad.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 12:26:21 AM »
The deal is that after a gentle wash, the fabric started splitting in a few areas.  I've never had that happen before with other pillows.  Maybe a bad batch?

I would think their better quality pillows wouldn't have that issue.  I'll look into their other offerings, but so far I'm not a big fan.
"Machine washable and dryable – 10-year warranty"   Good deal! :)   https://www.mypillow.com/mypillow-classic-40-off.html

TEA FOR ONE

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2021, 10:47:25 PM »
Hi Ed,
   We definitely like Mikes sheets. My wife was a little put off when we first received them because they weren't made in the USA. She called to complain,they immediately offered to take them back and offered a full refund.  I put my 2cents in and suggested that we keep them. After all,we are still supporting his company.  I really want to try his towels.  Nothing beats high quality towels!