Author Topic: Bite me.....  (Read 9921 times)

Capt. Z

• View Profile
Re: Bite me.....
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2021, 09:18:31 PM »
Please enlighten me.
I will but after you (on the meds given to your unfortunate friends).

Do you want me to go back to my friends and ask them what meds they got???

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2021, 10:10:51 PM »
If my memory serves, you posted about losing some of your friends to Covid-19 on the old forum before the big tech cancelled it because it had political views they didn't like.  That was you, right, Capt. Z?

Capt. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2021, 10:25:38 PM »
If my memory serves, you posted about losing some of your friends to Covid-19 on the old forum before the big tech cancelled it because it had political views they didn't like.  That was you, right, Capt. Z?

That is right.

So I assume that you see that I take this Corona stuff not very lightly. And due to my medical background I have issues if people make some #$%^ comments on cures and etc, and especially when people downplay the seriousness of the issue. If I were still in the medical field, there could be a good chance that I would be in the middle of helping the Nay-Sayers, while they are laying in Intensive care, fighting for their life, while I am risking my own life to help them.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 10:36:09 PM by Capt. Z »

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2021, 11:53:57 PM »
That is right.

So I assume that you see that I take this Corona stuff not very lightly.
Thank you for your straight answer.  At the time you posted about your lost friends, Ed and I brought up the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine + zinc which were banned for use on Covid-19 patients in some parts of the world even though those are cheap safe drugs and have been in use for over 60 years.  Ed and I mentioned that your friends' lives could have been spared.  At that point, you went silent for a while.  It's obvious that they weren't given hydroxychloroquine + zinc or ivermectin. 

And due to my medical background I have issues if people make some #$%^ comments on cures and etc, and especially when people downplay the seriousness of the issue.
As Ed already explained, it's not the effects of this virus being called scamdemic but it's what some politicians are doing about it that's a scam.

If I were still in the medical field, there could be a good chance that I would be in the middle of helping the Nay-Sayers, while they are laying in Intensive care, fighting for their life, while I am risking my own life to help them.
hydroxychloroquine + zinc or ivermectin would have brought down the fatality level by a big margin but some politicians decided to block the use of those despite the existing stats showing the high effectiveness of them against Covid-19 infection.  How sick in the head are these politicians!  >:(
Here are some stats I'm referring to:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/06/09/hydroxychloroquine-study-n2590700
https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-treatments-210300816.html