Author Topic: MUST WATCH video, Baddest Girls in Town  (Read 2515 times)

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MUST WATCH video, Baddest Girls in Town
« on: July 29, 2021, 03:22:37 AM »
Pretty sure the title is accurate.
Ed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aChEqPSveY

sonic

• View Profile
Re: MUST WATCH video, Baddest Girls in Town
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 03:45:09 PM »
Back in the old days, they did that on horses. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc9F32fqzGM

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 05:22:51 PM »
Yea, ain't progress great, now they do it on 110+ horses and they look MUCH better doing it.

Just so it's not lost on anyone, the only "safety equipment" they are wearing is a helmet and gloves and the chick at the end barely has clothes on. Those girls are truly baddass.

BTW, when I was younger and just as stupid (as I am now) ......I have done what the chick at the end does. I have in fact stood on the seat of my dirt bike at 40+ mph and held my arms out to the sides like I was flying.

I fell the fourth time at about 20 mph.....I was going too slow to stabilize the bike.....no helmet, just gloves and it was cold and so I had 2 pair of jeans on! Landed on my knees and hands. (edit, I should mention I had learned to "rag doll" many years earlier and that is what I did after I landed and probably kept me from getting really hurt, luckily I did not hit my head)...Ripped the palms off my gloves and tore through both pair of pants.
Not a scratch on me!!!!! I did have my leather jacket on.
It took a few months before the damage I did to my knees started to heal and they got normal....landing on them and my hands hurt like fuck but I got no skin damage at all. Go figure.

Those chicks are baddass by any definition of the word. :)
Ed
oh, and their asses  certainly aren't "bad" in the strict sense of the word, if you know what I mean. :)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 05:35:20 PM by thehornshoppe »

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 07:10:29 PM »
They are bad to the bone. but when they make a mistake, those pretty limbs are going to grated.  :(

I'd like them to at least wear something that will exude sexy and protect them. 

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 03:27:32 PM »
Henry, I am surprised at you. :)  They are the baddest of the bad because they aren't in full leathers and pads like all the pussy boys that do that shit.

Those "girls" are fearless and not afraid and that to me is insanely sexy. :)
Ed

Capt. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 07:04:22 AM »
Yea, ain't progress great, now they do it on 110+ horses and they look MUCH better doing it.

Just so it's not lost on anyone, the only "safety equipment" they are wearing is a helmet and gloves and the chick at the end barely has clothes on. Those girls are truly baddass.

BTW, when I was younger and just as stupid (as I am now) ......I have done what the chick at the end does. I have in fact stood on the seat of my dirt bike at 40+ mph and held my arms out to the sides like I was flying.

I fell the fourth time at about 20 mph.....I was going too slow to stabilize the bike.....no helmet, just gloves and it was cold and so I had 2 pair of jeans on! Landed on my knees and hands. (edit, I should mention I had learned to "rag doll" many years earlier and that is what I did after I landed and probably kept me from getting really hurt, luckily I did not hit my head)...Ripped the palms off my gloves and tore through both pair of pants.
Not a scratch on me!!!!! I did have my leather jacket on.
It took a few months before the damage I did to my knees started to heal and they got normal....landing on them and my hands hurt like fuck but I got no skin damage at all. Go figure.

Those chicks are baddass by any definition of the word. :)
Ed
oh, and their asses  certainly aren't "bad" in the strict sense of the word, if you know what I mean. :)

Ed dammit. You lucky son of a gun. Just saw on the local news yesterday that here in our area, there was a motorcycle accident. Guy lost one arm and motorcycle kept on sliding 25 meters away from him, before it exploded. A nurse close by got the arm and put it on ice in the hope of reattachment. I will be cycling there again tomorrow morning.