Author Topic: The vaxxed are super spreaders.....  (Read 3530 times)

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile

henry

• View Profile
Re: The vaxxed are super spreaders.....
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 03:43:41 PM »
I'm no expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.  ;)

I think that's a stretch to classify the vaxxed as super spreaders.

I get the part that the infected/vaccinated can walk around with little or no symptoms, unwittingly spreading the virus to others. So can the unvaccinated.  But, keep in mind that the rate of break-through cases is pretty low.  IMO, if your work staff are all vaccinated, the chances of spreading the virus among them is low.

Anecdotal evidence for my wife's family:  They mostly refused to get vaccinated because they are usually healthy.  Her 38 y.o. healthy niece died from COVID two weeks ago.  Now her brother, sister-in-law and three of their teenage grandchildren have COVID.  Her brother got treated with antibody infusion on Monday because he's high risk.  He seems to be doing better two days later.  The others continue to struggle and feel bad at home.  They wish they had gotten the vaccine early on.

Don't get me wrong here.  I believe the gov't should let the individual decide what's best for them.  Gov't mandates, public shaming and cash incentives aren't the way to go.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 05:58:30 PM »
In Israel, where most of citizens already got the shot, has more than half of breakthrough cases among those who are vaxed.
https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/2021/08/11/israels-covid-19-vaccine-breakthrough-cases-exceed-50

Vaxed in England aren't doing well either.
https://theconversation.com/most-covid-deaths-in-england-now-are-in-the-vaccinated-heres-why-that-shouldnt-alarm-you-163671

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 06:07:48 PM »
Her 38 y.o. healthy niece died from COVID two weeks ago.
Was she given Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine + zinc? 

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 06:46:33 PM »
You guys kill me.  Dr. Malone's claims of inventing mRNA are at worst a lie, or at best disillusion.  His ego has led him down a path of appearing on podcasts. It's the old claim of "It's not me... it's everyone else".  The health community ignores this guy, and for good reason.  Info sources matter, and I've seen a lot of BS floating on the pond lately.

Sure, he had a hand in research that resulted in the development of mRNA, but many others contributed as well.  To say "I invented mRNA" is nuts.

sonic, I agree that the meds you mention may have impacted her demise.  And, I think the CDC was wrong for claiming those meds are ineffective and dangerous. 

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 06:54:29 PM »
In Israel, where most of citizens already got the shot, has more than half of breakthrough cases among those who are vaxed...

To be a breakthrough case, you have to be vaccinated, right?

Did you mean that more total infections occur with the vaccinated?  That makes no since.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 07:02:35 PM »
I meant more than half of total infections occur among the vaxed.

sonic, I agree that the meds you mention may have impacted her demise.
So what you are saying is that those meds weren't given to her? 

And, I think the CDC was wrong for claiming those meds are ineffective and dangerous.
The real danger is that such claim is made by the government which is supposed to protect the citizens.

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 11:22:25 PM »
Henry, I don't think he claims he invented it (others say that) but he was certainly heavily involved (I "think" he holds a patent) and I "think" he has no agenda and knows what he is talking about. I have heard interviews with him. He is either the best bull shitter on the planet or fauci is telling the truth. I think the opposite is true.  I'm glad we have already had it.
Ed

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 12:33:11 AM »
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rwmalonemd

I like you guys too much to worry about this.

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2021, 01:44:55 AM »
Henry, you know I feel the same......      I do not do linkedin so I could not see the link.
Ed

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 04:18:14 AM »
Henry, you know I feel the same......      I do not do linkedin so I could not see the link.
Ed

You didn't miss much.  Hey, I ordered a Heil diaphragm for $64 delivered.  Sweet.  I never burn any, but my cats and I have a habit of ripping the wires out.   :-[