Author Topic: Truth Preamp  (Read 2673 times)

derockster

• View Profile
Truth Preamp
« on: November 07, 2021, 08:17:28 PM »
Hi All,

My name is Cleaton and i live on a little island in the caribbean (Barbados). I am about to purchase the Truth Preamp and would really appreciate it if you guys could describe what I can expect from The Truth (Ed you stay out of this)
This will be replacing my Decware ZSL preamp and my Promitheus TVC preamp.

Regards

Derockster

Capt. Z

• View Profile
Re: Truth Preamp
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 10:34:46 PM »
As the name implies: You will hear the truth.

It will be like looking through a window with no glass in it. Just a perfect clear 'look' into the music. All details perfectly preserved.

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 10:29:12 AM »
The truth preamp is both revealing and a little kind.  It will represent the source very well.  That said, I've used it with a few different sources of varying quality with great results.  I honestly think it's the most important link in my systems.

derockster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 12:06:09 AM »
Hi Guys,

Thank you for your responses. I have been very happy for the last five years, whether listening to my Oris horns or my Horn Shoppe horns with my Decware ZSL or my Promitheus TVC preamp.
I have a full, smooth, detailed, dynamic sound which i very much love, hence the reason i have not purchased any equipment for the past five years.During this time i have wanted to purchase a Truth preamp but have always put it off due to the sound i have.
I will purchase a Truth preamp and i will be keeping it, no returns but, it will have to as Ed says (slay everything else) to cause me to replace either of my two preamps.
Thanks again for your responses....will keep you posted
ps, Ed now you may comment if you wish.

Regards

Derockster

vrod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 04:09:52 PM »
I've used the Truth with both solid state and tube amps. The results? Excellent sound from both.